The historic & legendary
LIVE PERFORMANCE VENUE - IN-HOUSE & LIVE STREAMING
The Wheel Club is now open to the public with shows Mondays, and weekends with additional shows during the week.
Sign up to our newsletter so that we can keep you informed of upcoming events, both in-house & online.
EVENTS & WEBCASTS
- Fri, Jan 27Montréal
- Thu, Feb 02Montréal
- Fri, Feb 03MontréalFeb 03, 8:00 p.m.Montréal, 3373 Boul Cavendish, Montréal, QC H4B 2L7, CanadaJoin the Tina Trons and High Fidelity for an unforgettable night of dancing at the Wheel Club! Brendan Kelly is back with another night of his popular High Fidelity DJ night. Hear only the best of 80s pop and new wave. Two live sets from Montreal's 80s new wave nerds - the Tina Trons.
- Sat, Feb 04MontréalFeb 04, 8:00 p.m.Montréal, 3373 Boul Cavendish, Montréal, QC H4B 2L7, CanadaWheel Clubbers REJOICE: DEEP ROSE JUNCTION will thrill you once again with another amazing performance at the Wheel on... FEB. 4th!!! And once again with LINE DANCING (instructor provided). Quick, mark it in your calendars! Tell everyone you know. And prepare to be wowed! ($15 incl. fees & taxes)
- Thu, Feb 09Montréal
- Fri, Feb 10Montréal
- Fri, Feb 17MontréalFeb 17, 8:00 p.m.Montréal, 3373 Boul Cavendish, Montréal, QC H4B 2L7, CanadaWatch Mike Uzan and his band of Merry Men live and in person playing songs you know and love from the 70s (and some 80s), including songs that other simply wouldn't dare to play. With Michel Tordjman, John Bowie, & Clifford Schwartz.
- Sat, Feb 18MontréalFeb 18, 8:00 p.m.Montréal, 3373 Boul Cavendish, Montréal, QC H4B 2L7, CanadaIt’s Mardi Gras time in Montreal! Celebrate the Music and Magic of New Orleans with a Double-dose of Spicy Sounds from David Lines & The Louisiana Night Train and Pat Loiselle! The Good Times will Rolling Strong at the Legendary Wheel Club, February 18th. Tix $15 in advance & $20 at the door.
- Sat, Mar 11MontréalMar 11, 8:00 p.m.Montréal, 3373 Boul Cavendish, Montréal, QC H4B 2L7, Canada"The 80s" love playing tribute to... (you guessed it) the music of the 80s. So much so that they're bringing their excellent band of 80s music lovers back to the Wheel to play songs by: A Flock of Seagulls • Billy Idol • Billy Joel • Gary Numan & more...
- Fri, Mar 24MontréalMar 24, 8:00 p.m.Montréal, 3373 Boul Cavendish, Montréal, QC H4B 2L7, CanadaThe Chris George Project is a 4-piece rock band providing feel-good grooves that get everyone on their feet within seconds. Waves of nostalgia are transmitted through their vintage sound reminiscent of 60s and 70s rock bands such as The Beatles and Supertramp.
- Sat, Apr 01MontréalApr 01, 8:00 p.m.Montréal, 3373 Boul Cavendish, Montréal, QC H4B 2L7, CanadaBack by popular demand, join tribute band extraordinaire, ONE OF THESE NIGHTS playing all of the songs you know and love by iconic American band, THE EAGLES!! Simply put, these guys are absolutely AMAZING!! Not to be missed. Tickets: $20
- Sat, Apr 15Montréal
Montreal's longest-running open mic is now its 54th year and is known as Hillbilly Night. This world-famous night has made its home at the Wheel Club since the club opened.
It all started in 1966 by the late Bob Fuller at the Blue Angel on Drummond St. in downtown Montreal and moved to The Wheel Club some years later.
Whether you're a fan of Country and Bluegrass music or not, it is unlike anything else in Montreal and must be experienced at least once as it is as genuine as it comes. Many of its originating musicians and fans still participate by either playing instruments, singing, line dancing, or simply hanging out with their long-time friends. And it's not just for the older generations: there are very few places in Montreal where you'll find three and sometimes four generations all partying together. They're dressed up in stetsons, cowboy boots, scarfs.. they're dancing and singing along.
It is the real deal and very worth experiencing.
And you don't have to be dressed up to enjoy it. The regulars love newcomers of all ages and all cultural groups. It's simply a weekly celebration of the genre.
Entrance is free! each and every Monday at 8pm.